The first PIE Live ran in October 2020 - a new, dynamic, online virtual summit from The PIE News team, offering exceptional learning and global networking opportunities.
“Not just very interesting & insightful but hugely impactful, we need more of this - mechanisms to bring us together and then to drive change - fantastic event - well done all at The PIE.” David Pilsbury, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Coventry University, UK
“It was a very positive experience and I appreciated the insights and perspectives of the different presenters/panelists. It was a great learning and networking opportunity. Congratulations to your team on such a successful virtual event! You’ve set the bar high!" Joann Ng Hartmann, Senior Director, IEM-ISS Services, NAFSA, US
Following this success, we are delighted to be running two virtual summits in 2021, the first of which will run 22-25 March.
The PIE Live: TNE & Tech will offer:
• Four content panel debates covering the hot topics of TNE and Tech within the global education industry
• Four country-focused sessions offering latest insight into national policy and operating outlook: India, Vietnam, Malaysia and Nigeria
• Q&A huddles and roundtables focused on research or company innovation
• One-to-one video networking throughout
• AI-backed networking suggestions facilitated by our event platform
Watch the highlights video from our October event here for a taste of what will be on offer.
If you’re interested in getting your brand in front of our global audience of international education decision makers and influencers, email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about sponsorship opportunities.
Ticket sales will open in January 2021. Click here to register your interest: