The PIE Live Student Journey is a dynamic, virtual conference from The PIE News team, offering exceptional learning and global networking opportunities.
Running 18-22 October 2021, our program offers:
- Seven panel debates exploring the student journey, from next generation marketing and recruitment, remote delivery of education and cyber security, through to student support and mental health, and employability
- Four country spotlight panels offering the latest insight into national policy and operating outlook in the UK, US, Canada and Australia
- Q&A interviews
- Video networking throughout - pre-schedule meetings at times that suit you
- Group networking hours - make new connections in International Ed
- Expert global insight with panels curated by The PIE News team
- AI-backed networking suggestions facilitated by our event platform
- Content run in two timezones - for UK, Europe and the Americas, and again for Asia-Pacific
- All content available on demand for four weeks after the event
If you are keen to get your brand in front of our global audience of international education decision makers and influencers, email email@example.com to find out more about sponsorship opportunities - we have a small number remaining.
Remote delivery and cyber security
The latest insights into how organisations are successfully delivering online learning and how to approach cyber security.
Ask your questions live to our panel of experts and put them on the spot!
Meet international students from around the world and discover their perspectives on their student journey, what they’ve been impressed by and what hasn’t worked.
Networking hour: Connect with our global audience
An engaging group networking hour where you can meet people from around the world and chat all things international education!