The PIE Live Student Journey is a dynamic, virtual conference from The PIE News team, offering exceptional learning and global networking opportunities.
Running 18-22 October 2021, our program offers:
- Six panel debates exploring the student journey, from next generation marketing and recruitment, remote delivery of education and cyber security, through to student support and mental health, and employability
- Four country spotlight panels offering the latest insight into national policy and operating outlook in the UK, US, Canada and Australia
- Q&A interviews followed by roundtable discussions
- Video networking throughout - pre-schedule meetings at times that suit you
- Group networking hours - make new connections in International Ed
- Expert global insight with panels curated by The PIE News team
- AI-backed networking suggestions facilitated by our event platform
- Content run in two timezones - for UK, Europe and the Americas, and again for Asia-Pacific
- All content available on demand for four weeks after the event
Special offer now available to PIE Live TNE and Tech delegates: £50 (offer ends 23 April)
If you are keen to get your brand in front of our global audience of international education decision makers and influencers, email email@example.com to find out more about sponsorship opportunities - we have a small number remaining.
Country spotlight: Canada
The latest insight from on-the-ground experts into national policy and the operating outlook in Canada.
Country spotlight: Australia
The latest insight from on-the-ground experts into national policy and the operating outlook in Australia
Remote delivery and cyber security
The latest insights into how organisations are successfully delivering online learning and how to approach cyber security.
Meet the finalists
Hear directly from The PIEoneer Awards 2021 finalists and be inspired by their innovations and achievements.
Ask your questions live to our panel of experts and put them on the spot!
Meet international students from around the world and discover their perspectives on their student journey, what they’ve been impressed by and what hasn’t worked.
Networking hour: Connect with our global audience
An engaging group networking hour where you can meet people from around the world and chat all things international education!