Why you should join
The PIE Live: North America will bring together leaders and aspiring leaders working in international education to learn about subject areas and products that will enhance their ability to excel in their careers. Building knowledge and networks, the two-day event from The PIE News team will enable connections between those working in higher ed, edtech and private education.
Join us in Canada’s largest city! The PIE Live: Canada will take place at the heart of downtown Toronto, at the Hilton Toronto. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from all the city's major landmarks - the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Union Station, the theatre district, China town and City Hall. Make valuable connections, and meet peers and mentors in our industry. With a diverse population from around the world and a plethora of languages, cuisine and traditions, we are very excited about hosting The PIE Live in Toronto!
- Power panel debates offering expert insights on current hot topics in global education, with audience participation via Slido Q&As
- With session themes ranging from marketing & recruitment, to education delivery and assessment as well as the latest insights into national policy and operating outlook in North America
- Extensive networking opportunities - form new partnerships with key decision makers across all sectors of international higher education
- Pre-scheduled and on-the-spot meetings with our networking app and dedicated all in one, AI matchmaking platform
- Networking drinks reception with industry peers
- All day access to the Expo area and dedicated coffee lounge
- Full conference ticket and accommodation package at Hilton Toronto available, please enquire via firstname.lastname@example.org
Audience - who will attend?
Grow your knowledge and network and join our community of global industry peers. Our audience will be predominantly from Canada and the US, but we expect some of our community from other countries to all attend.
Attendees will be
Senior decision makers across Canadian and US universities and colleges
Private and public sectors policy advisors
Ed tech innovators
Global partnerships professionals
Student support specialists
Recruiters and counsellors
Immigration and government advisors
Our expert speakers will share their vision for the future of the global education sector in North America. You will also have the opportunity to network with edtech and service providers to discover new technology and platforms to help you do your job better and respond to current challenges at your organisation.
Sponsorship at our event will give you invaluable brand exposure by allowing you to reach and connect with your target audience and grow your business. It will give you the opportunity to engage with our global PIE network pre-and post-event and boost your brand's visibility. We have a variety of sponsorship and branding packages available.
Please contact Jane Gilham, email@example.com if you are interested in hearing more. See our PIE Live media pack here.