Ticket Terms and Conditions: The PIE Live Leaders in International Education
The below terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) will apply to the purchase of your Ticket.
Please read the Conditions carefully before purchase, as your purchase of a Ticket will constitute your acceptance of the Conditions.
1. In these T&Cs: “PIE” means The PIE Partnership Limited; “Ticket” means a ticket for an in person Event; and “you” means you or anybody who in PIE’s reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission.
2. You will need to purchase a valid Ticket which is for one Event attendee. A Ticket covers access to the Event.
3. If you have any special need requirements to attend the Event, please discuss any such issues before purchasing the Ticket by contacting PIE and PIE will endeavour to assist with any such requirements. PIE’s contact details are at the end of these T&Cs.
4. Tickets are non-refundable. If PIE is unable to go ahead with an in person event on the published dates, including because of Covid restrictions, they reserve the right to reschedule the event to an alternative date and your ticket will be transferred to the new date.
5. Tickets can be transferred to another person by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
6. PIE accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of attending an Event. Nothing in these T&Cs shall exclude the liability of PIE under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
7. Please note that Tickets constitute personal revocable licences and remain the property of PIE at all times. Any Ticket obtained in breach of the Conditions may be refused entry or rejected from an Event.
8. Tickets may not be combined with any product or service to create a ticket package and you may not offer for sale such a package for profit or as part of a competition or incentive.
9. By purchasing a ticket, you consent to your contact being details shared with the Event sponsors for marketing purposes.
10. You expressly consent to your image and/or likeness included within any photo or recording taken at an Event without payment, which PIE may exploit in any and all media for any purpose at any time worldwide.
12. If it is found by a court that any of the Conditions are prohibited or unenforceable, this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to apply.
13. Any person, other than the Promoter or the Agent or Venue, who is not a party to the Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Terms and Conditions.
14. The Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. PIE’s address is Unit A Azure House, Dragonfly Place, London SE4 2FP and may be contacted by post to this address or by email to email@example.com.