Ticket Terms and Conditions: The PIE Live: Europe
The below terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) will apply to the purchase of your Ticket.
Please read the T&Cs carefully before purchase, as your purchase of a Ticket will constitute your acceptance of the T&Cs.
1. In these T&Cs: “PIE” means The PIE Partnership Limited; “Ticket” means a valid ticket for an in person Event; “you” means a purchaser of a Ticket or anybody who in PIE’s reasonable opinion is acting with authority or permission to purchase a Ticket on behalf of another person; and “Event” means an event to be held in person.
2. You will need to purchase a Ticket which is for one Event attendee. A Ticket covers access to the Event.
3. If you have any special need requirements to attend the Event, please discuss any such issues before purchasing the Ticket by contacting PIE and PIE will endeavour to assist with any such requirements. PIE’s contact details are at the end of these T&Cs.
4. Tickets are non-refundable. If PIE is unable to go ahead with the Event on the published dates for any reason whatsoever, including, but limited to, because of Covid restrictions, they reserve the right to reschedule the event to an alternative date and your Ticket will be transferred to the new date.
5. Tickets can be transferred to another person by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24 March 2023.
6. PIE accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of attending the Event. Nothing in these T&Cs shall exclude or limit the liability of PIE under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
7. Please note that Tickets constitute personal revocable licences and remain the property of PIE at all times. Any Ticket obtained in breach of the T&Cs may be refused entry or rejected from the Event.
8. Tickets may not be combined with any product or service to create a ticket package and you may not offer for sale such a package for profit or as part of a competition or incentive or for any other commercial reason.
9. By purchasing a Ticket, you consent to your contact being details shared with the Event sponsors for marketing purposes.
10. You expressly consent to your image and/or likeness included within any photo or recording taken at the Event without payment or reference to you, which PIE and/or other event participants may exploit in any and all media for any purpose at any time worldwide.
12. If it is found by a court that any of the T&Cs are prohibited or unenforceable, such provision shall to the extent required be severed from the T&Cs and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of the T&Cs or the validity or enforcement of these T&Cs.
13. Any person, other than the Promoter, the Agent or the venue, who is not a party to the T&Cs shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of the T&Cs.
14. The T&Cs shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. PIE’s address is Unit A Azure House, Dragonfly Place, London SE4 2FP and may be contacted by post to this address or by email to email@example.com.