We connect you to our global audience and our events are optimised for engaging with your peers. We share knowledge, celebrate innovation and help facilitate international collaboration across the sector.
Take a look at what our attendees said about their experience at The PIE Live events in 2022 and 2023.
I hadn't realised we needed a PIE Live Australia until it arrived. It is a great way to for the sector in this part of the world to reconnect part way through the year. It's small enough to be intimate yet big enough to get some fresh perspectives and fantastic networking. I'm a convert!
The best general International Education event I've been to in a decade. The right number and breadth of participants. The right scope and length of conference. New and interesting speakers and themes. I'm probably going to skip one of the 'Big 4' conferences to make space to ensure this is on my calendar next year.
It's been amazing to listen to lots of different ideas and have the time and the headspace to reflect on not what I do but what is possible to do.
They create events with a perfect balance of professionalism, a relaxed atmosphere, and fun. (They also do a great job of facilitating meetings at their events that lead to real business outcomes for startups in the sector.) Again adding incredible real value to startups.
What an incredible experience it has been at the #PIELive23 Australia!
The PIE conference was a transformational experience. Thank you for your hard work, professionalism and for re-igniting the spark to see things and do things differently and better for so many of us.
I had a very enjoyable time at the event, met many interesting people, and valued the welcoming and inclusive approach of your team. This type of approach is not universal at conference events, so extremely welcome.
No question as to why The PIE Live is a staple of the #intled annual calendar. One of my personal highlights this year was reconnecting with former Coventry University colleagues. Great to see friends old and new, and amazing job as always The PIE Team!
This PIE Live (London) was one of the best events in HEI’s sector I have experienced. It covered everything we need for this industry through seminars, panel discussions, networking and a great Gala dinner bringing everyone under one umbrella.
PIE Live is the pre-eminent B2B event for professionals in international student recruitment. It is our best opportunity in the year to engage directly, one-to-one, in one place with numerous key decision-makers.
One of the greatest events on the calendar. Really this event has established itself within two years as the go to event for the sector. Well done all at The PIE for creating this.
The PIE is now my favourite connecting place in the industry.
It was my first time attending The PIE Live conference, and it did not disappoint. Learning from and listening to sector leaders in international education from across the globe has been a beneficial experience. Encouraging people to hand in the lanyards at the end for recycling and sustainability was the icing on the cake.
Just returned from two days of non-stop learning, connecting and pie-eating at The PIE Live Europe conference! It was an absolute pleasure to meet so many #industry #colleagues and discuss the burning #questions that keep us up at night. From the future of #education to the latest technological advancements, we covered it all. But what stood out the most was the sense of #community and #passion that everyone brought to the table. I am already looking forward to the next one and can’t wait to see what’s in store.
Speaker profiles in 2022
- Ethan Rosenzweig Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Academic Programs, U.S. Department of State
- Jewell Green, Executive Director Intl' Programs, Senior Intl Officer, Chief Diversity Officer, Asst Professor at Tennessee State University
- Christina Bosilo Director, Brock International, Canada
- Joël McConnell Executive Director of Institutional Relations, Imperial College Business School
- Dr. Norah McRae Associate Provost of Co-operative & Experiential Education, University of Waterloo
- Sherif Barsoum Associate Vice President of Global Services, New York University
- Joann Ng Senior Impact Office, NAFSA
- David Di Maria Senior International Officer & Associate Vice Provost for International Education at University of Maryland
- Larissa Bezo Chief Executive Officer, CBIE
- Paul Davidson President, Universities Canada
- Gabriela Geron Director of Partnerships, Innovation, and Communications Hemispheric & Global Affairs, University of Miami
- Anthony Koliha Director, Office of Global Educational Programs at U.S. Department of State
- Vivienne Stern Chief Executive, Universities UK
- David Lefevre Professor of Practice, Imperial College Business School and Chairman of Insendi
- Sue Attewell Head of Edtech, JISC
- Rajay Naik Chief Executive Officer, Skilled Education
- Sanam Arora Founder, NISAU - Senior Manager, Alphe FMC
- Judith Lamy Pro Vice-Chancellor (International), Swansea University
- Colin Bell CEO, COBIS
- Rachel Sandison Deputy Vice-Chancellor, External Engagement at University of Glasgow
- Phil Honeywood CEO, International Education Association of Australia
- Gavin Dowling Chief Operating Officer, Education Centre of Australia (IEAA)
- Steve Berridge Chief Engagement Officer, Melbourne Business School
- Sonya Singh Founder & CEO, SIEC Pty Ltd. Australia
- Callum Cowell Director, University of Western Australia
- Andrew Mangion Executive Chairman and CEO, EC English Language Centres
- Gonzalo Peralta Executive Director, Languages Canada
- Bei Guo Senior Vice President, EIC Education
- Douglas Proctor Pro Vice-Chancellor, Swinburne University of Technology
- Abishek Gupta Founder & CEO, High School Moms & INACE
- Sushil Sukhwani Founder, Director, Edwise International
- Martin Hookham-Simms Head of International, University of Sussex
- Bobby Mehta Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor, University of Portsmouth